I wrote the following as a request from a mother who's daughter was giving a talk at Youth Conference. The subject was to have a positive mental attitude.
When life is going well
Or, when days turn to dismay
There is something you should do
And that’s kneel right down and pray.
A positive attitude will follow
If you listen when you stand
Because Heavenly Father teaches you
Your place within His plan
Even though it may be hard
To smile through your tears
You’ll find that when you’re positive
You’ll be wise beyond your years.
For this life is to refine us
And help us to become
Someone with hopeful countenance
To emulate “The Son”.
-Shanna C. Hugie
Light after dark.
10 years ago



1 comment:
I like this one! I am sure she was glad to get it. It's nice getting those personal touches for your talks.
Post a Comment